Saturday 5 January 2013

Wish I May, Wish I Might, Wish the Wish of Date Night

Brendan and I got to go out for a movie date night for the first time since our anniversary in July. We were given a gift certificate to a local movie theater so we decided we would go see "The Hobbit" as it was the only movie at that theater that we both wanted to go see. After a day of very whinny boys who would cry at the slightest thing it was nice escape. However after about 15 minutes of the movie I realized it had been soo long since I had seen the "Lord of the Rings" series that I was a little lost. I had forgotten who some of the characters were and how they were connected. I still quite enjoyed the movie but it meant that when we got home I had to pull out the first "Lord of the Rings" and watch it so I was more up to date. Especially since the "The Hobbit" is not a one part movie, if it had been just one I probably wouldn't have bothered and would have just enjoyed the story line but seeing as how there will be more parts I wanted to be up to speed. Anyways Brendan and I enjoyed our night out, we are hoping to make the next date night not soo long from now.

PS on a side note if you didn't know Boromir in the Lord of the Rings is also Eddard Stark in Game of Thrones...totally didn't know this till I went back and watched the Lord of the Rings again :)

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment