Tuesday 8 January 2013

Look Back

I have been cleaning up space on my computer today and kept coming across pictures of Brendan and I and us with our boys for the last few years. I thought I would make a post with all the pictures so that they were all in one place and I could see how much life has changed in just a few short years. Let take a little trip down memory lane and I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Brendan and I first met a year before we actually started dating. We were both working at a local auto parts store when we met. Our first interaction would be one to sure leave its mark.... We were hanging out in the back shipping area when Brendan decided he was going to be a bad @$$ and start wielding around a box knife as if it were a sword. I threw my hands up while asking him what he was doing and just as I was reaching my hand up Brendan cut my with the box cutter.  Completely by accident but he cut open my finger. Yup, isn't that romantic? Love at first blood :) Most girls would have probably run for the hills but I had a thing for him so I did flirt a little but Brendan was to shy to say that he liked me too. I quit working at Lordco and didn't really see much of him but kept him as a friend on Facebook. A year later we had both gotten out of relationships and started talking to each other about how stupid the opposite sex was. Well after venting to each other about how much the opposite sex had been driving us nuts we decided to hang out and after hanging out a couple time we started dating November of 2008.
This picture was taken on a camping trip our first summer together. We had only been dating for 10 months at this point and decided going camping with my sister and her girlfriend would be a good idea. We did have a lot of fun this trip but I also got burnt to a crisp which is why I look so tired in this picture.

A little over our one year anniversary we found out I was pregnant. This was one of the photos my friend took for me when I was 5 months pregnant.

Couple months later, at 39weeks, on June 13, 2010  Kyler Henry John was born and we started our happy little family.




































Then we decided that we wanted to get married. We both knew we wanted to get married we just didn't know when. So, we decided that we wanted to do it while Kyler was still young so his memories would always be of his mommy and daddy together. These were some of our engagement photos. February 2011

 I graduated from university with my Bachelors of Education degree in June 2011.

We got married July 30, 2011


February 10, 2012 (6 months pregnant)

We knew after we were married we wanted to start expanding our family. Our very first cycle after we got married we got pregnant with Deagan. However we kept his gender a secret till the day he was born so we waited anxiously for his arrival.















These were some of my pregnancy photos which ended up being the day before Deagan was born.















Then on May 10, 2012 (37.5 weeks) our family of 3 became a family of 4 as Deagan James Levi joined our family.

We are enjoying every minute together and watching our boys grow. We have now been together for four years, married for one, have a 2 year old and a 8 month old, and we love every minute of it.


 Thanks for Reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment