Monday 28 January 2013

But the Sun's Up!

A constant conversation in our house is why Kyler doesn't want to have a nap. He was up at 6:30am this morning which is 2 hours earlier than he usually wakes up so we thought for sure he would nap. We laid him down for a nap and within 20 minutes he was back out in the livingroom telling us "the sun's up so I'm not sleeping now." Brendan and I decided not to fit it and let him stay awake. Two hours later he curls up with me on the couch and within 5 minutes is out cold. I love that I get some sleeping cuddles as I don't remember the last time I got to cuddle with him sleeping. Believe me momma's enjoy all those snuggles because they are few and far between as the grow. Until tomorrow. I'm off to snuggle my little man.

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment