Monday 21 January 2013

Growing Everyday

So after my post earlier about missing the boys while at work I thought I would post a proud mommy moment that happened with Kyler today. He has been turning in to such a little boy lately and not my baby/toddler any more. With Deagan changing so much lately I have hardly noticed how much Kyler is growing up as well. He is using the potty 75% of the time, helping with "chores" (he helped rinsed the dishes this morning), he is such an amazing big brother, and the conversations we have had with him are crazy. I don't feel like I'm talking to a toddler anymore and here's an example of a quick conversation we had this evening.

Kyler come up to me and says "momma I want to tell you a question" (how he starts a conversation when he wants your attention)
Me: "OK, Ky what is your question?"
Kyler: "P is for popcorn and O is for orange"
Me: :O "That's right Kyler! Do you know what cup starts with?"
Kyler: "C momma, like cupcake!"

Let me just say I had to pick my chin up off the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment