Friday 25 January 2013

Amazing Hubby

I have recently started working outside the home again which has meant adjustments for all of us. Most days I come home exhausted but as soon as I get home Brendan leaves for work which means that mom duty starts for me. I have been missing the boys while at work so when I come home I have been neglecting the extra cleaning in our house. Today I had to work 8-2 which again meant by the time I got home Brendan and I would be like ships passing in the night. However my husband is amazing today not only did he look after the boy but he did sooo much around the house. 

Hoping other families can relate to this.
He cleaned our house from top to bottom including kitchen dishes, room tidying, vacuuming the carpets, sweeping the floors, reorganizing the playroom (which was a disaster), and picking up all the baby toys and putting them away. Brendan also did all the laundry in our house which was an insane amount. I had done a lot of laundry but had not folded any of it. There were 3 loads of laundry that I had done but not folded plus he himself did another 5 loads. He took a picture and sent it to me at work of our entire dining room table covered in laundry needing to be folded. There was everything from personal loads for the 4 of us, linens, towels, diapers needing stuffing, and assorted stuff like dirty jackets and fabric for sewing projects. Brendan also made homemade apple sauce for Deagan and started supper for us. He did all of this only to then go and work an 8 hour shift at his regular job this evening and for that I am so grateful. 
With Brendan looking after all the household duties that needed to be I got to spend my night with the boys. I got to spend time with Deagan while he learned to furniture walk and I got to play games with Kyler. Kyler decided tonight that he was a doctor (using his doctors kit) and he gave me a full check up, he checked my throat, listened to my heart, took my temperature, and put a bandaid on the "owies" on my foot and after that was given a clean bill of health. Without having to worry about all the things that needed to be done around the house left me more time to play with my boys and I am truly thankful for that. 

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment