Friday 11 January 2013

Not Much

Other than going sledding, and fort building with friends we didn't do much. While unloading the boys out of the van I pulled a muscle in my back and have been laying flat on my back. My dad came over while Brendan was at work to help me out with the boys. He helped me make dinner, get both boys bathed, and ready for bed which was really nice so I could rest. The boys also really enjoyed getting to spend so much one on one time with their Poohpa. With my parents separation last year and my dad working as a truck driver they don't get to see their Poohpa very often so it was some good quality time. Wish our day was more eventful but sadly no. Tomorrow should be a little more eventful :)


Flashback photo: My Dad and Kyler (2 weeks old) together when we lived with my parents.


Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment